Saturday, January 14, 2017

Boho Hello

Hey there! I'm back today for the final day of the January Papertrey Ink countdown. Everything you've seen peeks of will be available tomorrow! 

And today I bring you one more sample of Boho Rounds, one of my new design for this month. I would have loved to have had more to share with you this release week, but life has been so crazy busy around here. 
 Here I've inked the half circle in gold ink and stamped it twice to make a complete round.
Check out that shine! I trimmed a small triangle corner from Luxe Gold cardstock and then finished the card off with a Smokey Shadow die cut "hello" from the Super Swoosh die collection. I stapled it all into place using a Tiny Attacher stapler.

Well, that finishes up this months release for me. Just remember... all that you've seen today will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning January 15th. 

Now, be sure to visit the Papertrey Ink blog for more crafty goodness.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile

9 comments:

  1. Love the gold and black, Maile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I to think this card is probably even more beautiful in person! And, Maile, if things settle down a little bit, would you please share one more card with the Splits set. You always use them in such unique ways. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in love with this. 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH NO! Say it isn't so! You are leaving PTI? I will truly miss your amazing style. You took CAS to new heights! THANK YOU for your amazing designs and incredible inspiration (still love your off the side/through the middle cuts; that butterfly card with the bright orange bursting out from underneath is still one of my all time favorites!)!!! Best of luck to you as you continue your creative journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe that I won't be able to add to my collection of your amazing stamp and die sets! Your style is so clean and yet elegant, I will really miss the inspiration! I wish you all the best in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maile, it's probably because of you that I started stamping in the first place. When I saw the simple beauties that you created with no fuss, I thought I could easily do that too. Boy was I wrong! You are and will forever be the queen of CAS, the hardest cardmaking style of all. Respect you so much. Sending hugs and kisses. I'll miss you. :( :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maile,
    Will you still be posting?

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS