Thursday, February 5, 2015

Papertrey & 8 Project Favorites

Papertrey Ink is celebrating there 8th anniversary!  And it's going to be quite the party!  Today kicks off the 10 days of festivities. For me, my five years with this innovative and trend setting company, as part of the design team, has flown by. It's been an amazing journey!
My experiences from being part of this company and part of this design team has made me feel like part of the PTI family!  Many great memories come to mind when I reminisce over the last 5 years, but my fondest memory during the last year was the day I came back from maternity leave.  I took two months off and it was worth it!  But honestly, I did miss my usual PTI routine and (gasp!) last year anniversary festivites.  

During this time off my fellow design team members were so sweet, offering me congratulations and then a warm welcome back.  Not much can beat the warmth and support felt right here with this design team.  These ladies are amazing!

In lieu of the approaching anniversary, I was able to step back and take a look at my earlier creations.  In the graphic above are my top 8 projects from last year, in no particular order.

  1. Wish Upon A Star Card  This cover plate and cardstock ombre technique... too cool for words.
  2. Feather Friends Forever Card  Another one of my favorite techniques, that uses the Tipped Tops die.
  3. Heard It's Your Birthday Card  A one layer wonder.  The On the Farm stamp set is not a typical favorite for me, but I fell in love with these little critters once I stacked them into their own special herd.  
  4. Blessings Today and Always Card  I love it when I make a linear stamp image (from Autumn Hills) pop with out the use of markers.  A one layer wonder yet again!
  5. Feel Better Soon Card  This is one of my most recent creations, but I get the feeling I will be remembering this one for a long time. Simple images, simple sentiment, simple card, and it doesn't get any better than that. Gotta love Cuppa Love!
  6. One Kind of Beautiful  This Life Is Beautiful butterfly is stunning - enough said!
  7. Hello Peony Card  I have two favorite cover plates... and this is one of them!
  8. With Sympathy Card  Stamped layers take a card to a whole new level! Every bit of this card was stamped by hand, and of course... the butterfly takes the show yet again! 

Well, I'm off to enjoy today's festivities.  I hope you are too!  I look forward to another year of sharing inspiring Papertrey Ink product with you for yet another year!  Be sure to visit the Papertrey Ink blog to see more favorites from the rest of the design team.  You won't want to miss the celebration, the challenges or the prizes!

Thanks for stopping by!  See you tomorrow.

Maile

14 comments:

  1. Maile your cards always inspire! Congratulations on another wonderful year! 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thak you, Maile, for sharing your talent with us. I wish I had your flair and style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great big thank you......your designs are so inspiring! Keep up the great work, I look forward to the new year with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your unique way of putting together your amazing designs, Maile. You bring a truly different approach to all of your projects. Best wishes to you as you continue to inspire us all in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always look forward to your edgy style! Congratulations on 5 years:) Heres to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your 5th Anniversary with PTI! You are a perfect fit! I LOVE all your 8 cards and many more. TFS Maile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your use of color and your originality. I've used your work as my inspiration, many times. Thank you, and Happy 5tht Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can always pick out one of your designs when I'm just browsing in Pinterest. There is something special about your take on CAS design. Thanks for giving me something to aspire to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a gift-- your deceptively simple designs are always perfection... and often surprising! Love that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are always so beautiful Maile! I love seeing what you create in each post. Thank you for always sharing your cards and projects so graciously and thoughtfully.
    Nina-Marie :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your beautiful creations and look forward to seeing what you've come up with every month!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful cards. you are so creative.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS