Wednesday, January 9, 2013

CHA and Funky Florals

It's been a crazy house here in my craft room these days!  I've been preparing (in more ways than one) for my trip to CHA.  I've got my outfits and accessories all figured out and have yet to finish all my projects.  I'm anxious to get this show on the road and meet some of you in person!  If your going, let me know!  You'll find me at the Studio Calico booth.

Changing gears on ya...  Papertrey Ink's Funky Florals is one of those sets where as soon as I laid eyes on it I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.  Those flower centers were just meant to be stamped with a touch of gold.  There is nothing easier than making a big impact on a simple one layer card than stamping a stunning trio of gorgeously shimmery flowers.  

Here are the details on this funky Papertrey Ink set...  

Funky Florals (a $15 value) will be available for customers as a FREE bonus with qualifying orders placed before 11:30pm EST, January 14th. To qualify for the set, the order total needs to equal $100 or more before shipping and without Rewards Points discounts. Funky Florals is a limited edition set that will never be available for purchase, so be sure to get yours while they are available during this special holiday promotional period!

Here's a little sample for you...
This trio was stamped in a Papertrey Ink color combo of melon berry, berry sorbet and sweet blush.  I'm quite a fan of these colors together.

Stamped the flower centers using a gold ink and then finished the card off with a sentiment, also from the Funky Florals stamp set.

I just love this set and I know you will too!  Get yours here.

Now, be sure to see what the rest of the Papertrey Ink design team has in store for you today...
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile



Smile Card

4 comments:

  1. I am going the CHA and would love to meet you! I'll stop by and hopefully introduce myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stamps, great card! Love the looks of the flowers and the gold, sparkly, starburst centers! Have fun at CHA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you again! I will definitely be stopping by the SC booth to say hello! LOVE LOVE LOVE what you're creating for their card team, and your new stamp line with PTI!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This. is. so. beautiful.! I LOVE it! The colors you used are so gorgeous! And love the touches of gold. Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS