Monday, December 10, 2012

Introducing Quilled Elegance and Ribbons & Bows

I'm back this month with my newest stamp set for the December Papertrey Ink release, I'm happy to introduce to you two new sets... Quilled Elegance and Ribbons & Bows. I've got a couple samples to share with you, so let me get started...
 
First up, Quilled Elegance.  Inspired by the beautiful art of paper quillingThis fun and fresh set offers all sorts of possibilities for layering, creating backgrounds, borders, focal points and so much more. You can add color to the quilled designs by using the solid shapes within the set or by digging out your Copics. Will work beautifully with the sentiments contained here or others in previously released sets!  This set features 7 quilled designs, 10 solid filler shapes and 4 sentiments.  Quilled Elegance will be sold for $24, beginning December 15th at Papertrey Ink.
For my first card I've pulled out one of the two border images included in this set.  I stamped it cross the base of a rustic cream card base in a color combo of ocean tides, melon berry and fine linen.
Finished the card off with a sentiment, an ocean tides cardstock strip and a couple fine linen buttons.
 
Moving on to Ribbons & Bows...  A delightful twist on the standard bow, these whimsical and flowing ribbons can be added to any project, especially one featuring flowers of any sort. They also work as wonderful accents for sentiments and more.  This set features 5 bow designs and 6 sentiments.  Ribbon & Bows will be sold for $24, beginning December 15th at Papertrey Ink.
The ribbon images are a bit large in scale, making it easy to just stamp a few here and there to complete a simple yet stunning one layer card.  I stamped a few in a color combo of melon berry and smokey shadow onto rustic white cardstock.
Finished the card off with a few fun Studio Calico rhinestones at the center of each ribbon bow.

That's it from me today, but I've still got a lot more to share! So, I hope you'll join me for the remainder of the countdown!

Now, be sure to visit Nichole HeadyBesty Veldman for peeks at Love Potion and Think Big #23. Also, Lizzie Jones, Lexi DalyHeather Nichols and Melissa Bickford have peeks to share with you of their newest sets for the month.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile


Happy Birthday Card


You're Invited Card

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! That ribbon set in particular is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see these sets complete. I just love the Quilled Elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful images and your cards are very inspirational.
    -- Connie C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maille, your style just speaks to me. What lovely cards - and that ribbon set is beyond gorgeous! I can't wait to place my order.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My brain is working overtime thinking of what I could do with both these sets. LOVE the ribbons and bows and the quilling just looks so intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your ribbons - so pretty & fun & the quilled set looks like a winner too. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember quilling fondly...diggin that it's coming back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! I'm loving the looks of the Quilled Elegance set! Can't wait to see the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are gorgeous and I LOVE the colors you chose to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maile, simply divine and so very elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors on the first card Maile! So lovely! And the 2nd one is neat too! I love that new ribbon stamp set... I'll have to get that eventually :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS