Thursday, January 7, 2010

CARDS 2009 December Publications

Hello there!


Now that December has come and gone, I can share my publications for that month in CARDS magazine. First off are some simple Christmas tags...The one on the right was the one that made an appearance in the magazine. The tags were embossed and then embellished with a punched circle, sentiment strip (sentiment from Mixed Messages), a die cut snowflake and a brad. Topped it off with a button tided to a ribbon loop.

Next up, an embossed wedding card... Embossed the raspberry fizz panel, wrapped it with ribbon and a rhinestone button, attach a label (Nestabilities Labels Three), stamped with a heart and sentiment from Heart Prints and embellished the heart with rhinestones.

Lastly...
This was a fun one to make! Think this was one of the first cards I stitched on. Created apples using french knots, straight stitched the tree top and chain stitched along the polka dot edge. The red ruffled edge was created by crinkling cardstock and folding.
That's it from me today. Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

Maile

11 comments:

  1. Awesome projects, Maile!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw them in the mag and they look just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Maile what a beautiful things you made again. You are so talented.
    Compliments

    xx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I adore that tree. So cute and very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous cards! love them all! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! These are great! I can't pick a fav out of all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work! I especially like the tree card---those french knots get me every time!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on all the CARDS pubs! They are all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! I am new to your blog and LOVE your style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards are simply amazing like you!! That stitched tree and french knot apples are just too clever, you of course ALWAYS amaze me with your cleverness! ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS